Here’s what the Cabana Girls are drinking to celebrate the festive season! Whether you're hosting a soiree with friends or popping a bottle of champagne to celebrate, try these drinks to enjoy all season long!
Cabana Cranberry Margarita
This margarita pitcher is perfect for a Cabana Girl celebrating the Holidays with friends!
- 4 cups of cranberry juice cocktail
- ½ cup of lime juice
- 1 ½ cups of Tequila
- Garnish with a salt or sugar rim
- ½ cup of fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- Combine a cranberry juice cocktail, ½ cup lime juice, and 1 ½ cups tequila in a large pitcher. Chill the pitcher until ready to serve.
- Rim your cocktail with either salt or sugar.
- Serve garnished with fresh or frozen cranberries! Enjoy.
Have yourself a merry night with our favorite holiday martini.
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Chambord
- .5 oz Lemoncello
- .5 oz grenadine
- sugar for garnish
- Cut a lemon wedge and rub it around the rim of the glass. Dip the rim in sugar to coat evenly.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Add vodka, chambord, limoncello, and grenadine. Shake well.
- Strain the drink into a chilled martini glass. Enjoy!
Feel like you're on the beach with this tropical drink using our favorite ingredient, champagne! This twist on a mimosa will make you feel festive!
- Pineapple juice
- Coconut Water
- Coconut shreds for garnish
Have a holly, jolly Christmas and holiday season!